Kotor Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotor Gaming Clan

~KotoR solid as a Rock~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Site From here on in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THEROCK
Admin
Admin
THEROCK

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-03

New Site From here on in Empty
PostSubject: New Site From here on in   New Site From here on in I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi kotor, its Jfk here, seeing as plague has left us i am taking up the lead status of kotor once again, nothing will change other than the fact we lost a good friend and great player, we need to pull it together and keep our heads up, we will not fail, keep up and post regularly.
Back to top Go down
https://kotor.forumotion.com

PostSubject: GL   New Site From here on in I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Glad to see you guys aren't giving up... Please don't delete my account this time...^^ LOL. GL with Kotor guys! lol!
Back to top Go down
N12
Moderators
Moderators
N12

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New Site From here on in   New Site From here on in I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Kotor FTW! Lets do this guys, and get our rank up to at least 3rd place again.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Moderators
Moderators
Divine

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Site From here on in   New Site From here on in I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:15 pm

i like the site, in fact i almost think its a bit better than the previous one we had, but thats just my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Site From here on in   New Site From here on in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Site From here on in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kotor Gaming Clan :: General Discussion :: Talk To Us-
Jump to: